- Download the OTVR_Quest.apk provided through email
- Download and Install SideQuest for your Mac or PC: LINK
- Enable Developer Mode on Quest
Turn on your Quest headset and open the Oculus app on the Android or iOS device you used to set up your Quest.
4. Create a developer organization (enter any name of your choosing)
4. Put on your Oculus Quest and navigate to the Settings tab. Select the Developer tab on left and then enable USB Connection Dialogue
4. Open SideQuest and click Install APK and file from folder on computer icon (see below)
5. Navigate to the OTVR_Quest.apk file and click “Open”. (This will typically be located in your Downloads folder)
6. Click on the RED box with the number 1 in it to check the status of the install
7. When successful, you’ll see a green notification saying APK file installed ok!
8. To open the Optics Trainer VR app, navigate to your Apps. Make sure the Quest is selected, and choose Unknown Sources on the rightmost drop down. You can then select Optics Trainer VR
9. When opening Optics Trainer VR for the first time, enter the License Email and License Key provided through your confirmation email.